E & D Waiver
- Case management – each client has a case manager that coordinates their care. This includes arrangement of services, regular monthly home visits, development and updates to the plan of care, provision of information and referrals for other community programs, and assistance in applying for benefits and entitlements.
- Personal care - provides assistance with eating, bathing, dressing, caring for personal hygiene, toileting, transferring from bed to chair, ambulation, maintaining continence and other activities of daily living (ADLs).
- Homemaker - provides assistance with general household activities such as meal preparation and routine housecleaning and tasks, such as, changing bed linens, doing laundry, dusting, vacuuming, mopping, sweeping, cleaning kitchen appliances and counters, removing trash, cleaning bathrooms, and washing dishes. Also includes assistance with grocery shopping and prescription medications and paying bills.
- Respite - provides temporary, short term relief for the primary caregiver, and continues the supervision and supportive care necessary to maintain the health and safety of waiver clients.
- Companion services - non-medical assistance, observation, supervision and socialization, provided to a functionally impaired adult. Companions may provide limited assistance or supervise the individual with such tasks as activities of daily living, meal preparation, laundry and shopping.
- Home delivered frozen meals – provides meals to clients who are no longer able to cook or perhaps don't have enough money to purchase adequate food. Clients receive meals once per week.